Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some things I'm grateful for...

Totally ripping off my sister's idea for positive thinking. Because you CAN'T LOSE with positive thinking! Hooray! 

I am grateful for:
1) My family. Need I say  more? Ok, I'll say more...
2) My mom, who is so adorable when she texts me on her new iPhone, to say that she's learning to text on her iPhone. 
3) My dad, who I love recommending TV shows to get addicted to. He got me hooked on "It's Always Sunny," I recommended "Life After Mars." Although I'm not sure he's watching that anymore. Hmm....
4) My brother, who supports me through my Call of Duty affliction. And he used to drive me (crazy! haha) everywhere. 
5) And of course, my greatest friend, my Ate Din. She's just there for me always. She's my punching bag. My button-pusher. The bearer of my jokes, both lame and awesome. My confidante. My food conscience/health guru. 
6) My awesome Ate Alli who, like me, understands the joys & pains of moving far away from family for an adventure, a crazy dream, et al. For just random talks about different things about life. And finally, someone in my family who talks business economics, not pulmonary embolisms. :) 
...I would rattle off my entire extended family, but it's 12:31 AM on a Wednesday night and I'm a late sleeper, but I also can't fall asleep @ work anymore... So, short list of other random things I am grateful for:
7) My nephew Matthew - who makes me smile no matter what
8) Eli's Bar & Restaurant's Black & Bleu Burger - where have YOU been all my life?
9) My super short walk to work everyday. Only 4 1/2 blocks under 6 minutes. FTW!
10) My flat screen TV. There's no cable, I only get channels that my stupid, intermittent antennae gets, but it feeds my TV obsession just fine. 

Buona Notte! 

2 comments:

  1. yay for you coming back to the blog world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. natawa naman ako kay tita susan.. heheh! -ate nina

    ReplyDelete