Thursday, April 8, 2010

Estoy very grateful para...

11. Good weather (finally!) in Minnesota, after four months of sad winter

12. My Blackberry, for lulling me to sleep with its games and Pandora radio, and what-nots. 

13. Having a pretty good job in retail, for a company I honestly admire. 

14. My amazing lifelong friends, old and new alike. 

15. UC Berkeley and the entire college experience, from which I learned about the merits of procrastination, the virtues of skipping classes, and the joys emanating from a place called Asian Ghetto.

16. Asian Ghetto - Steve's Korean BBQ, Thai Basil, King Pin and the one and only Gypsy's (god I miss Gypsy's)

17. Crossroads Cafeteria open late night (10 p -2 a); so many days when all I wanted was greasy chicken fingers and garlic fries. (OK this is totally going against my post yesterday, hehe). 

18. This American Life and Ira Glass and WBEZ Chicago and the rest of TAL crew, for bringing totally amazing/inspiring/fascinating stories to life. 

19. Facebook, coz it definitely keeps me connected (in a semi-stalkerish manner) to friends in California and beyond

20. My aunt and uncle from the Philippines, who were uber-generous to treat me to the most amazing vacation last year in the Philippines post-grad

21. Living 3 blocks from the Hennepin Theater District, having access to the awesomest Broadway shows on tour. Already saw In The Heights and Mamma Mia. Bought tickets for Cats and Avenue Q already. Looking forward to seeing Billy Elliot, West Side Story and Jersey Boys next year. 

22. My mac, on which I am able to type away this blog. And didn't die on me when I accidentally soaked it two years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment