Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Don't think, just do!

I don't know what I'm trying to get at with this posting. 
1) I think I will just write a haiku about how much I love Wikipedia. 


Searching for answers
I rely on humankind
Enlighten my mind


2) Or a free-verse on cheese:


Brie, I am you and you are me
Your exterior so tough and hard to swallow
But inside you are as soft 
As a beautiful Daydream


Why bleu cheese, must you be
Existentially
Be the epitome
Of mold? 
You are how cheese is made
But sometime people don't want to be told
About the work; but you're bold
I can taste your hard work in my tongue


3) There's a difference between being lonely and being alone. Whoever wants to be the latter just gets tired of the mad crush of humanity once a while. The one who wants the former is lying to themselves. 


4) Lastly, more about cheese


American Cheese
Are you real cheese? 
You are humble, simple and unassuming
Mocked and sneered at by many 
But, when all I want is comfort and compassion 
Between two pieces of warm understanding
There's no one else I'd run to
But you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment