Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What do you do in Minneapolis, anyway?

So, in the next few months, I am tasked with finding an apartment that I will not get to see until I actually move there, plan how to get most of my stuff all the way there, and discover pretty much all of there. Where is "there," you query? "There" would be Minneapolis, the future site of where my life will take place for the next few years (or so?? Who knows??), where I will be working for the lovely Target Corporation, where I will spend my days stocking up on winter clothes and fruits and nuts. People always ask if I'm excited about moving, and I really can't put my finger on what I'm feeling right now. I think all I can really do right now is find out more about that city they call "Mini" and try to get acclimated to that city I will soon call home.

With that, a few facts about Minneapolis:
1) It's located here: 






2) Downtown looks like this at night:

3) They have a lot of people from:
scandinavia.gif
4) And therefore a lot of guys who look like this: 


SCORE!!!!

5) It gets a lot like this often:
6) But they have these things that can save your life in the winter

So there you go! Just some basic info on one half of the Twin Cities. I'll go look up more info on this very nice, very gorgeous, very metropolitan area that boasts this among its many landmarks: 


TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment